Roasted Peppers and Ricotta Salad
- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 80 g rocket leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 250 g ricotta, crumbled
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red grape vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the peppers into quarters and remove the seeds and white bits. Place the peppers on a baking tray skin-side up and cook for about 20 minutes until the skin turns black.
- Transfer the peppers into plastic food bags then close the bags and leave the peppers for 5 minutes. Remove the peppers from the bag and remove the black skin with your fingers and thinly slice the peppers.
- In a bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and fresh oregano then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the rocket, peppers and ricotta and drizzle the dressing over.
made with olive oil