White Beans Tuna Salad
- 2 cans of white beans
- 2 cans of white tuna, packed in olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- A few drops of tabasco
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red grape vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- Drain the oil from the tuna and reserve in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, beans and onions.
- Add the parsley, salt and pepper, tabasco.
- In a bowl mix the lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil and 2 tbsp from the tuna reserved olive oil. Pour over the beans and tuna and toss gently.
made with olive oil