For the tabbouleh:
- 4 bunches fresh flat parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp fine bulgur
- 8 romaine leaves for garnish
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced for garnish
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced for garnish
For the dressing:
- 100 ml (½ cup) lemon juice
- 100 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- ½ tsp dried mint
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the dressing in a bowl by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Soak the bulgur into the dressing for 7 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients of the tabbouleh in a large bowl; use only 2 tomatoes and stir well.
- Pour the dressing with the bulgur over the tabbouleh. Toss well to combine.
- Garnish with lettuce leaves and slices of the tomato and lemon.
made with olive oil