Quality is the essential guideline of our daily work. Holding both the ISO
and HACCP Certifications
applies strict quality control procedures. During Every batch of olive oil goes through five checkpoints:
- A sample is taken from each batch and is sent to the laboratory for testing and evaluation.
- Once tested and approved, the oil is continuously monitored during storage.
- Our laboratory controls every batch before sending it to filtration, making sure it matches the
required taste criteria and composition.
- Once filtered, the oil is checked again to ensure that no alteration has occurred during the filtration
- Before delivery, we undertake a final check to guarantee the quality of the final product (oil,
packaging, and other customer requirements).